On Thursday, May 2 at 12:00 p.m. Central Time, in Seyfarth’s third installment of its 2019 Trade Secrets Webinar Series, Seyfarth attorneys will focus on the key provisions of the Defend Trade Secrets Act, and how the DTSA has evolved since it was passed three years ago.
Seyfarth attorneys Katherine Perrelli, Justin K. Beyer, and Amy Abeloff will address the following topics:
- What is a trade secret and how is it misappropriated
- Brief history of the DTSA
- Primary ways in which the DTSA differs from most state statutes
- Best practices for clients for preparing for potential DTSA claims
- How the DTSA has evolved over the past three years
- What to expect in the future
If you have any questions, please contact Colleen Vest at email@example.com and reference this event.
*CLE Credit for this webinar has been awarded in the following states: CA, IL, NJ and NY. CLE Credit is pending for GA, TX and VA. Please note that in order to receive full credit for attending this webinar, the registrant must be present for the entire session.