On Tuesday, February 26, 2019, at 12 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. Eastern, Seyfarth Partner and Trade Secrets, Computer Fraud & Non-Compete Practice Group Co-Chair Robert Milligan is presenting a webinar for myLawCLE, a partner of the Federal Bar Association. The “Latest Developments in Trade Secrets Law and Non-Compete and Non-Solicitation Agreements” webinar covers some of the recent developments in trade secret law and recent legislative and case law trends regarding non-compete and non-solicitation agreements and offers best practices for structuring permissible contracts.
Key topics include:
- Impact of the federal Defend Trade Secrets Act on trade secrets law
- Overview of key trade secret cases involving preemption, damages, and identification
- Current Plaintiff and Defense trade strategies in trade secret litigation
- What are the recent legislative changes and case law decisions affecting restrictive covenants?
- How can employers structure restrictive covenants to comply with new laws and decisions
- Emerging areas in restrictive covenants
For more information and to register, click here.