In 2023, Seyfarth’s Trade Secrets, Computer Fraud & Non-Compete practice group presented a series of dynamic and insightful CLE webinars, addressing pivotal challenges confronting businesses head-on. The breadth of our discussions encompassed a spectrum of critical topics:
- FTC Proposes Rule Banning Use of Non-Competes. Now What?
- 2022 Trade Secrets & Non-Competes Year in Review
- Commercial Litigation Outlook: Insights and Predictions for Litigation Trends in 2023
- NLRB and Restrictive Covenants: Trends in Employment Confidentiality
- Managing Trade Secrets in a Remote Work Environment
- What Employers Need to Know Regarding Non-Compete Changes in 2023
To conclude our impactful 2023 webinar series, we’ve carefully compiled key takeaways from each session. If you missed any sessions, recordings are available on our blog or through the provided links. We’re excited to share that Continuing Legal Education (CLE) credit is attainable by watching the webinar recordings. For CLE credit inquiries, please email email@example.com after viewing the webinar.Continue Reading 2023 Trade Secrets Webinar Series Recap: Key Takeaways and Access to Recordings