Trade secret identification and protection is more critical than ever for employers. Technology is consuming the way we do business, and new laws concerning trade secrets and the content of employment agreements make trade secret identification and protection more critical than ever.
On Tuesday, July 18, 2017, Seyfarth attorneys Robert B. Milligan and D. Joshua Salinas, joined by Jim Vaughn, one of California’s leading computer forensics experts, will present Trade Secret Protection: What Every Employer Needs to Know. This is the fourth installment in our 2017 Trade Secrets Webinar Series.
This webinar is designed to help employers navigate the tricky trade secrets waters and to provide best practices for trade secret protection. The panel will cover a variety of topics, including:
- How to best identify and protect trade secrets
- What employers need to know about the DTSA
- Effective use of restrictive covenants in employment agreements
- How to catch a trade secret thief
- Responses to potential trade secret theft
- Choosing the right court to protect trade secrets
- Consideration for suing under federal vs. state trade secret laws (or both)
Please join us for this informative webinar: