New Location Added – Westside/Silicon Beach!
Trade secret identification and protection is more critical than ever for employers in California. Technology is consuming the way we do business, and new laws concerning trade secrets and the content of employment agreements with California employees makes trade secret identification and protection more critical than ever.
We invite you to join our Seyfarth attorneys Scott Atkinson, Jim McNairy, and Robert Milligan, along with James Vaughn, one of California’s leading computer forensics experts, in an interactive briefing designed to help California employers navigate these tricky waters and provide best practices for trade secret protection.
Topics slated to cover include:
- How to best identify and protect trade secrets
- What employers need to know about the DTSA
- The impact of new California Labor Code Section 925
- Effective use of restrictive covenants in employment agreements
- How to catch a trade secret thief
- Responses to potential trade secret theft
- Choosing the right court to protect trade secrets
- Considerations for suing under the DTSA vs California law (or both)
May 17, 2017
Seyfarth Shaw LLP
JPMorgan Chase Building
560 Mission Street, 20th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94105
May 24, 2017
6161 West Centinela Avenue
Culver City, CA 90230