Seyfarth Shaw, AlixPartners, and Directors Roundtable invite you to attend Cyber Risk Management Facing Boards, C-Suites & General Counsel: Prevention, Crisis Management, and Mitigating Personal Liability, a program for corporate directors, executive officers and general counsel, focused on approaches and strategies to forensic preservation of electronically stored information, as well as an expert summary of forensic technologies and methodologies used in the field.
The speakers for this program include:
- Kevin J. Lesinski, Seyfarth Shaw
- Richard D. Lutkus, Seyfarth Shaw
- William L. Prickett, Seyfarth Shaw
- Gretchen Ruck, AlixPartners
- David White, AlixPartners
- Steve Martino, Cisco
- Harpreet Ubhi, Lockton Companies
- M. K. Palmore, FBI
The speakers will address key topics, including:
- Cyber Attacks and Defenses
- Governance, Compliance & Disclosure Issues
- Potential Liability to Government and Shareholders
- Litigation Defense and Insurance Coverage
- Prioritizing Risk Management Dollars
- Different Risks for Different Data Types and Industries
- Incidence Response and Planning
The program is Wednesday, May 10 from 8 to 10:30 a.m. at The City Club of San Francisco, 155 Sansome Street.
There is no fee to attend and continental breakfast will be served. To find more information and to register, click here.