On January 25th at 12:00 p.m. Central Time, in Seyfarth’s first installment of its 2018 Trade Secrets Webinar series, Seyfarth attorneys will review noteworthy cases and other legal developments from across the nation over the last year in the areas of trade secrets and data theft, non-competes and other restrictive covenants, and computer fraud. Plus, they will provide their predictions for what to watch for in 2018.
Seyfarth attorneys Robert Milligan, Michael Wexler, and Joshua Salinas will address the following topics:
- Significant new federal and state court decisions and legislation on non-compete and other restrictive covenants that may impact their enforcement;
- The Defend Trade Secrets Act and tips for navigating the law and updating trade secret protection agreements to comply with the statute;
- Discussion of recent trade secret misappropriation decisions;
- Noteworthy data breaches and criminal prosecutions and criminal sentences for trade secret misappropriation, data theft, and computer fraud matters and discussion of lessons learned;
- Best practices for updating agreements and policies to adequately protect company assets and trade secrets.