On Thursday, September 24 at 12:00 p.m. Central, Seyfarth attorneys Eric Barton, Justin K. Beyer and Robert C. Stevens will present the seventh installment in its series of 2015 Trade Secret Webinars. Presenters will focus on the issues confronting plaintiffs in preparing for and prosecuting trade secret cases and the various ins and outs of seeking both temporary restraining orders and preliminary injunctions.
Topics will include:
- Practical steps employers can implement to protect trade secrets and business relationships upon termination of an employee or business relationship;
- How to conduct an internal investigation to determine its trade secrets were misappropriated or threatened by a former employee’s new employment;
- What employers should do if their trade secrets are improperly removed or disclosed, or if a former employee or independent contractor is violating his/her agreements;
- What internal considerations a company should weigh in deciding to prosecute a trade secret or non-compete case; and
- How to prosecute a case against a former employee who has or is suspected of having misappropriated trade secrets or is in breach of a restrictive covenant agreement.
Our panel consists of a diverse panel of attorneys with nationwide experience prosecuting and defending trade secret cases as well as advising clients on restrictive covenant and trade secret issues.
There is no cost to attend this program, however, registration is required.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
*CLE Credit for this webinar has been awarded in the following states: CA, IL, NJ and NY. CLE Credit is pending for GA, TX and VA. Please note that in order to receive full credit for attending this webinar, the registrant must be present for the entire session.