To accommodate our global audience, the third installment in the 2015 Trade Secrets Webinar Series will be available as an on-demand broadcast on Tuesday, April 14, 2015 at 9:00 a.m. Central.
Seyfarth attorneys Wan Li, Ming Henderson and Daniel Hart will focus on non-compete and trade secret considerations from an international perspective. Specifically, the webinar will involve a discussion of non-compete and trade secret issues in Europe and China compared to the United States. This webinar will provide valuable insight for companies who compete in the global economy and must navigate the legal landscape in these countries to ensure protection of their trade secrets and confidential information, including the effective use of non-compete and non-disclosure agreements.
Summary of Topics:
- Overview of key rules for non-compete and non-disclosure agreements in Europe
- Key principles of non-compete and non-disclosure agreements in the United Kingdom and France, including recent case developments
- Latest developments in non-compete and trade secret law in China
- The European Commission’s proposed directive on trade secrets protection throughout the European Union
- Practical considerations under U.S. law for multinational employers to effectively protect their trade secrets and confidential information
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
*CLE: CLE Credit for this webinar has been awarded in the following states: CA, IL and NY. CLE Credit is pending for the following states: GA, NJ, TX and VA. Please note that in order to receive full credit for attending this webinar, the registrant must be present for the entire session.