On Thursday, April 23 at 12 p.m. Central, Seyfarth attorneys Erik Weibust, Marcus Mintz, and Jeremy Cohen are presenting Weathering the COVID-19 Storm With Your Trade Secrets and Customer Goodwill Intact, a webinar is Seyfarth’s Responding to the COVID-19 Pandemic Webinar Series.
COVID-19 has changed the way most companies are currently doing business, from requiring remote work, to using new technology to meet the daily needs of their employees and customers, to furloughing and laying off employees and making other hard decisions to reduce costs. In this webinar, we will discuss how to emerge from the other side of the current crisis without sacrificing the protection of your company’s trade secret and customer goodwill. The panel will cover:
- Practical Tips for Protecting Trade Secrets During a Pandemic
- What Constitutes a Litigation “Emergency” During a Worldwide Health Crisis
- Enforcing Restrictive Covenant Agreements During Times of High Unemployment
- Preparing for Trade Secret and Restrictive Covenant Litigation While the Court Near You is Closed
- Emergency Injunction Not in the Cards? Damages May Be Your Winning Hand
*CLE Credit for these webinars is approved in the following states: CA, IL, NJ and NY. CLE Credit is pending for GA, TX and VA. Credit will be applied for, but cannot be guaranteed, in all other eligible jurisdictions. Please note that in order to receive full credit for attending each webinar, the registrant must be present for the entire session.