Robert Milligan, Seyfarth partner and co-chair of the firm’s Trade Secrets, Computer Fraud & Non-Competes group, will moderate the “Leveraging Internal Assets in the Governance and Management of Trade Secrets” panel for The 2022 Sedona Conference. Seyfarth is also sponsoring the Sedona Conference, which is taking place May 9–10 at The Brown Palace Hotel & Spa in Denver, Colorado.
Other panels at the conference include
- The Proper Identification of Asserted Trade Secrets in Misappropriation Cases
- Equitable Remedies in Trade Secret Litigation
- Extraterritorial Reach of Trade Secrets
- Caselaw Synergies
- Cross-Border Discovery Issues in Trade Secret Litigation
- Inevitable Tension: Reconciling Public Court Access with Protecting Trade Secrets in Litigation
- Monetary Remedies in Trade Secret Litigation
- Judicial Roundtable
For more information or to register, visit the Sedona website.