Seyfarth Trade Secrets Attorneys are participating in The Sedona Conference Working Group 12 Annual Meeting in Charlotte, North Carolina, November 4–5, 2019.
On November 4, Seyfarth Partner and Trade Secrets, Computer Fraud & Non-Competes Practice Group Co-Chair Robert Milligan is speaking on “The Employee Life Cycle Relating to Trade Secrets” panel, and Seyfarth Partner Erik Weibust is speaking on the “Monetary Remedies in Trade Secret Disputes” panel. Milligan and Weibust are the co-leads of their respective draft teams.
Additional topics at the conference include:
- Identification of Trade Secrets
- Governance and Management of Trade Secrets
- Equitable Remedies in Trade Secrets Disputes
- Protecting Trade Secrets in Litigation about Them
- Trade Secret Issues across International Borders
- Judicial Roundtable
Find more information or register on The Sedona Conference website at https://thesedonaconference.org/node/8588