On Tuesday, September 16, 2014 at 12:00 p.m. Central, Seyfarth attorneys, Justin Beyer, Dawn Mertineit and James Yu will present the seventh installment in its series of 2014 Trade Secret Webinars. They will focus on the issues confronting plaintiffs in preparing for and prosecuting trade secret cases as well as the particularities of conducting defensive discovery prior to a trade secret preliminary injunction hearing.
Topics will include:
- Practical steps employers can implement to protect trade secrets upon termination of an employee relationship;
- What employers should do if their trade secrets are improperly removed or disclosed, or if a former employee is violating his/her agreements;
- How to prosecute a case against a former employee who has or is suspected of having misappropriated trade secrets;
- Best practices for hiring new employees to limit potential liability for trade secret misappropriation; and
- Strategic considerations in defending a trade secret misappropriation case in advance of a preliminary injunction hearing.
Our panel consists of a diverse panel of attorneys with nationwide experience prosecuting and defending trade secret cases as well as advising clients on restrictive covenant and trade secret issues.
Cost: There is no cost to attend this program, however, registration is required.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*CLE: CLE Credit for this webinar has been awarded in the following states: CA, IL and NY. CLE Credit is pending for the following states: GA, NJ, TX and VA. Please note that in order to receive full credit for attending this webinar, the registrant must be present for the entire session.