On Tuesday, December 11, 2013 at 12:00 p.m. Central, Seyfarth attorneys Michael D. Wexler, Molly M. Joyce and Justin K. Beyer will present the twelfth and final installment in our 2013 Trade Secrets webinar series, focusing on criminal liability for trade secret misappropriation.
The topics they will cover include
- Trade secret misappropriation: what it is and how does it happen
- An introduction to criminal liability under Economic Espionage Act and the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act
- A discussion of recent court decisions finding criminal liability for violation of these Acts
- How to work with criminal prosecutors to compliment your civil claims for trade secret misappropriation
- Best practices to avoid misappropriation and what to do when you suspect misappropriation has occurred, including a discussion of forensic investigation options
Our panel consists of attorneys with significant experience litigating trade secret issues, advising clients on trade secret protection, drafting confidentiality and restrictive covenant agreements, and conducting trade secret audits. This CLE is recommended for management, HR personnel and in-house counsel.
There is no cost to access this program, however, registration is required.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
*CLE credit is available. Seyfarth has applied for CLE credit in IL, NY, and CA. If you would like us to pursue CLE credit in any additional states, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that in order to receive full credit for attending this webinar, the registrant must be present for the entire session.