In Seyfarth’s third installment of its 2013 Trade Secrets Webinar series, on Tuesday, March 19, 2013, at 12:00 p.m. Central Standard Time, Seyfarth attorneys Gary Glaser, Scott Schaefers, and Jessica Mendelson will address the relationship between trade secrets and social media. The Seyfarth panel will specifically address the following topics:
- What’s are “Trade Secrets” and Best Practices to Protect Against Them “Walking out the Door. . .”?
- The NLRB’s Increased Scrutiny of Employers Social Media Policies Makes the Clear Identification of your Trade Secrets More Important Than Ever
- My Company is Union-Free – I Can Protect My Trade Secrets Without Worrying about the National Labor Relations Act. . .Can’t I?
- Be Careful What You Wish For: Urging Your Employees to Use Social Networking as a Marketing Tool May Well Blur the Line as to Who Owns “Your” Trade Secrets
- Linked Out? Don’t be a Twit! Can You Stop Your Trade Secrets from “Friending” your Competitors?
- Recent Employee Privacy Legislation – are Bans on Mandatory Turnover of Social Networking Passwords Good or Bad?
- The Trade Secrets Clarification Act – How it May Impact Employee Privacy.
There is no cost to attend this program, however, registration is required.
*CLE credit is available. Seyfarth has applied for CLE credit in IL, NY, and CA. If you would like us to pursue CLE credit in any additional states, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that in order to receive full credit for attending this webinar, the registrant must be present for the entire session.